Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Shipping
All payments are due upon the purchase of their order. If no payment is received, order will not move forward and processed. We accept all major credit cards including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept PayPal and PayPal’s eCheck. A PayPal account is NOT required to place an order.
There is no additional charge for standard ground shipping/freight anywhere in the Continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is available for an additional charge.
Expedited shipping is also available for an additional charge. Additional charges are not included and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote if applicable.
- If an item is lost or damaged during shipment in the Continental United States, Honor Life will proceed with replacement order.
- If an item is damaged during shipping to an international destination, seller Honor Life will not be held responsible.
- If a shipment needs to be re-routed for any reason by the buyer, additional fees will apply and must be paid at the time of request.
Any shipment that is returned to Honor Life due to rejection at the stated shipping destination will result in additional freight fees. Any incurred fees must be paid at the time of request.
All Sales are Final.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge.
- All granite is natural. As a result, there will be variations in color, veining, grain and should not be considered a defect.
Changes can be made at no additional charge up until the order has begun production.
Any changes made after the order has begun production will result in a change fee. The amount of the change fee is dependent on the status of the order and can range from $25.00 and up to (but not limited too) the total cost of the order.
All errors must be reported to Honor Life in writing within 10 days of the receipt of the order. Documentation of the issue, including pictures, must be submitted in order for Honor Life to complete a full investigation and determine the cause.
If the purchaser or cemetery requests a layout of what the memorial will look
like before the purchase is made a layout fee of $25.00 will be billed to the
purchaser and applied towards the balance of their order.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for product. Honor Life deems the right to review the cancellation time after purchase and decide whether or not a restocking fee and cancellation fee are valid.
Custom order sales are final and will not be considered for cancellation or a refund.